1HP Bronze Centrifugal Pump, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet, 1-1/2" NPT Outlet
- Item # 2ZXR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXR3
- Catalog Page # 2697
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 3.3-3.2/1.6
- Housing Material Bronze
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Bronze, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Hz 60
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor Type Three Phase
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 22.5 psi
- Max. Head 52 ft.
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 21 to 62 gpm @ 45 to 22 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.3
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Port Rotation Single
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 16-5/32"
- Width 6-1/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 5
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.