17-1/2" x 29-1/2" x 33" 120 Volt Natural Gas 95+ AFUE Multi Position Furnace
- Item # 2RYT2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2RYT2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item 95+ AFUE Multi Position Furnace
- Type Natural Gas
- Voltage 120
- Output (BtuH) 76,000
- Input (BtuH) 80,000
- AFUE (%) 95.0
- Height (In.) 33
- Depth (In.) 29-1/2
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 17-3/8
- Supply Opening Depth (In.) 20
- Available Cooling Tons 1-1/2 to 3
- CFM @ .5 ESP 1200
- Flue Dia. (In.) 2 or 3" Determined By Length Of Run
- Side Return Filter Size 16 x 25
- Bottom Return Filter Size 16 x 25
- Number of Filters Required Side or Bottom Return 1
- Additional Features Electronic Hot Surface Ignition, 100 Percent Shut Off Main Gas Valve, Psc - Four Speed Direct Drive Motor, Timed On, Adjustable Off Blower Capability, Blower-Off Delay For Cooling Seer Improvement, High Level Self Diagnostics With Fault Code Displays Standard On Integrated Control Module, Inducer Rotates For Easy Conversion Of Venting Options, Convertible To Lp Gas, Blower Relay For Add-On Cooling, Secondary Heat Exchanger Made Of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Materials, Venting Applications May Be Installed As A Either 2-Pipe (Sealed Combustion) Or Single-Pipe Vent (Using Indoor Combustion Air) No Special Vent Termination Required, 1/4 Turn Knobs Provided For Easy Door Removal
- Transformer Rating 24V 40Va
- Agency Compliance GAMA, CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime Limited Warranty On The Heat Exchanger, 10-Year Heat Exchanger Warranty On Commercial Applications, 5-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Has AFUE Rating 85% or Greater
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.