16" Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter, 16-1/2" x 16-1/2" Opening Required
- Item # 2C520
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2C520
- Catalog Page # 2937
- UNSPSC # 40101504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter
- Fits Fan Dia. 16"
- Shutter Overall Size 19" x 19"
- Shutter Construction Material G-90 Galvanized Steel Frame and Tie Rods
- Shutter Opening Required 16-1/2" x 16-1/2"
- Shutter Free Area 1.443 sq. ft.
- Shutter Mounting Position Vertical
- Shutter Mounting Location Wall
- Shutter Item Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter
- Frame Depth 2-1/4"
- Open Depth 6-1/4"
- Flange Width 1-1/2"
- Mounting Hole Size Prepunched
- Max. Velocity 2000 FPM
- Blade Material Mill Finish Aluminum
- For Use With Vertical Mounted Exhaust Fans
- Number of Panels 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.