14 HP Aluminum 420cc Engine Driven Pump, 6.9 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 45TX50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45TX50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 4" NPT
- Outlet 4" NPT
- HP 14
- Engine Size 420cc
- Engine Brand United Power
- Tank Capacity 6.9 qt.
- Length 27-13/32"
- Width 21-5/16"
- Height 21-23/32"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Natural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/2"
- Max. Pressure 38 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 20 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Natural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Rubber
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Agency Compliance EPA
- Includes Spark Plug Wrench, Suction Strainer, 2 Threaded Hose Barb Connectors with Hose Clamps and Gaskets
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 460.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 450.0
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 420.0
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 395.0
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 380.0
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 345.0
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 290.0
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 175.0
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.