120 gal. Composite Contact Water Tank, Vertical
- Item # 5PFV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5PFV2
- Catalog Page # 2708
- UNSPSC # 24111810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Composite Contact Water Tank
- Tank (Gal.) 120
- Tank Style Vertical
- Height (In.) 72-1/2
- Dia. (In.) 24
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.) 1 1/4 F
- Inlet Distance (In.) 1.6
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 75
- Construction Material Fiberglass-Wound Outer Shell, Polyethylene Inner Liner
- Max. Temp. (F) 120
- Agency Compliance WQA Classified to ANSI/NSF 61 Drinking Water
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.