115VAC Open Dripproof Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 1-1/4" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 5PXX9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5PXX9
- Catalog Page # 2622
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 1/4
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Aluminum
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 5 psi
- Max. Head 11 ft.
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 4 to 23 gpm @ 10 to 2 ft.
- Amps 4.5
- Impeller Type Open
- Impeller Material Aluminum
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 4
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Buna N Carbon/Ceramic Parts
- Length 10"
- Width 5-13/16"
- Height 7"
- Motor RPM 1725
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Split Phase
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 24
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 1080
- GPM @ 7 Feet of Head 13
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 45 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance CUS (Motor Only)
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 48Z
- Port Rotation 90 Degree Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 23 @ 2 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 4 @ 10 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21C952MEZIERE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.