10" Blade Dia. 1/25 HP Guard Mounted Exhaust Fan, 1550 Motor RPM
- Item # 1HKL3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1HKL3
- Catalog Page # 2928
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Guard Mounted Exhaust Fan
- Blade Dia. 10"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 615
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 489
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 6.05
- Fan Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Operating Amps 0.55
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1/25
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Motor RPM 1550
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Max. Depth 5-7/8"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Mounting Holes O.C. 8-3/4"
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester
- Outside Dia. 11-1/8"
- Blade Material Stamped Aluminum
- Number of Blades 5
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Includes Wiring, Junction Box, and 6"-8" Leads
- Standards UL/cUL UL705 E53236
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1HKL2DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.