1-Pole Surface Mount Miniature Solid State Relay; Max. Output Amps w/Heat Sink: 12
- Item # 1EGU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1EGU1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121542
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Miniature Solid State Relay
- Input or Control Voltage 3 to 30VDC
- Output or Controlled Voltage Range 24 to 280VAC
- Max. Output Amps w/Heat Sink 12
- Heat Sink Not Included
- Switch Type Triac
- Contact Form - Relay SPST-NO
- Relay Turns On At Zero Crossing
- Input Power Consumption (Burden) 0.5W
- Mounting - Relay Surface
- Finger Safe No
- Body Height - Relay 0.90"
- Body Width - Relay 2.20"
- Body Depth - Relay 1.00"
- Overall Height - Relay 0.90"
- Max. Output Amps Without Heat Sink 12.0
- Case Color Gray
- Standards E195424
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.