1 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1625 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage
- Item # 3LU90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3LU90
- Catalog Page # 49
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1625
- Voltage 208-230
- Full Load Amps 5.8-6.6
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Frame 48YZ
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- No. of Speeds 3
- Motor Mounting Type Ring/Stud
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Nominal Efficiency 79.70%
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 7-7/16"
- Overall Length 13-7/16"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 6"
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Capacitor Required 2MDW2
- Resilient Ring Dia. 2-1/4"
- Ring to Ring Center 7"
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 5-1/8"
- RPM Range 1601-1700
- Standards UL Component Recognition (E37403), CSA Certified (258501)
- Application Blowers, Fans and Air Circulators
- Includes Split Ring Conversion Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.