1 HP Agricultural Fan Motor,Permanent Split Capacitor,850 Nameplate RPM,230 Voltage,Frame 56CZ
- Item # 1YBA1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1YBA1BG
- Catalog Page # 36
- UNSPSC # 26101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Farm Duty Motors Agricultural Fan Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application Poultry/Livestock Direct Drive Fan
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 850
- Frame 56CZ
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Voltage 230
- Full Load Amps 5.2
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Finish Farm Duty Green Baked On Enamel
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 3/4"
- Shaft Length 3-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 10-1/16"
- Overall Length 13-5/16"
- Ins. Class B
- Capacitor Required Yes
- RPM Range 0-1000
- Duty Continuous
- Includes Slinger, Gasketed Capacitor Cover
- Standards UL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified (258501)
- Item Agricultural Fan Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1YBA7DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.