1/8 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1750 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage
- Item # 4YY56
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YY56
- Catalog Page # 56
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/8
- Nameplate RPM 1750
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 1.7
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Frame 48YZ
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWLE
- Replacement For Mfr. No. 4YC86
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 3-3/4"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 4-1/2"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Capacitor Required Included
- Mounting Stud Location Opposite Shaft End
- Bolt Circle Dia. 5-1/8"
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards CSA Certified Motor
- Application Replacement Motor for Mfr. No. 4YC86
- Includes 4MFD @ 370VAC Capacitor
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.