Corrosion Resistant Direct Drive Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1- Phase, 1/6 HP
- Item # 42CW69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GGS_47539
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Resistant Direct Drive Motor
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Phase 1
- HP 1/6
- RPM Range 1601-1700
- No. of Speeds 1
- Voltage 115
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Frame Non-Standard
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Shaft Dia. 12mm
- Shaft Length 3"
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Nameplate RPM 1625
- Motor Application OEM Replacement
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Voltage Compatibility 115,120
- Full Load Amps 3.0
- Hz 60
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Body Dia. 5-3/32"
- Length Less Shaft 5-5/8"
- Overall Length 8-5/8"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 1-31/32"
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-9/32" x 3-9/32"
- Capacitor Required Included
- Replacement For Dayton 1BLJ1C
- Application Exhaust Fans
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.