Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1- Phase, 1/4 HP
- Item # 42LD19
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GGS_47825
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Phase 1
- HP 1/4
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- No. of Speeds 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Frame Non-Standard
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type Yoke
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 3"
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Nameplate RPM 1100
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Voltage Compatibility 115,115/230,120,120/240,230,240
- Full Load Amps 2.9/1.5
- Hz 60
- Ins. Class F
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Body Dia. 6-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft 3"
- Overall Length 10-3/4"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 3-5/8"
- Capacitor Required Included
- Replacement For Dayton 1VCF9D
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL (1004)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.