1/3 HP Washdown Motor,Permanent Split Capacitor,1700 Nameplate RPM,115/230 Voltage,Frame 56YZ
- Item # 5M062
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5M062
- Catalog Page # 25
- UNSPSC # 26101611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1700
- Frame 56YZ
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115/230
- Full Load Amps 3.5/1.7
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Mounting Type Yoke
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 3"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 7-7/8"
- Overall Length 10-1/2
- RPM Range 1601-1700
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel w/V-Ring Rotating Seal
- Motor Efficiency Group Energy Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 60.8%
- Standards UL Recognition (E37403) and CSA Certification (258501)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.