1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Tether Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 3BB68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3BB68
- Catalog Page # 2611
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 30 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- Amps - Pumps 5.80
- Diameter 9-1/8"
- Height 11-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 13
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Off Point Variable
- On Point Variable
- Duty Continuous
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type Upper and Lower Ball
- Mechanical Seal SiC
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor, Oil-Filled
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJTOW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BB76DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.