1/3HP 1-Piece Tube 316 Stainless Steel Electric Operated Drum Pump, 11.5 GPM
- Item # 53RU50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 53RU50
- Catalog Page # 2663
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 110VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 5000
- Motor Enclosure Explosion Proof
- Motor Type Electric AC
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, PTFE, Carbon, Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- Hose Material Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- For Use With Flammable Liquids
- GPM 11.5
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Max. Viscosity 200 CPS
- Max. GPM for Water 11.5
- Inlet Size 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-1/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 6 ft.
- Hose Length 6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 39"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type 1-Piece Tube
- Length 39"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Sliding Bung with 2" Drum Thread
- Adapter Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Adapter Dia. 1-11/16"
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Motor, Hose, Nozzle with 3/4" Spout, Adapter
- Clamp Style Worm
- Duty Intermittent
- Features Plastic Cover, Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- Full Load Amps 2.0
- Height 53"
- Hose Inside Dia. 1"
- Max. Head 8 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Material Stainless Steel
- Width 4-13/64"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.