1/3 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1100 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage
- Item # 4YU24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YU24
- Catalog Page # 56
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1100
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 4.7
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Frame 56Z
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Replacement For Mfr. No. 5TCL1
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 8-19/32"
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Capacitor Required Included
- Resilient Ring Dia. 2-1/4"
- Ring to Ring Center 8-1/8"
- Mounting Stud Location Shaft End
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Stud Size #10-32
- Bolt Circle Dia. 5-1/8"
- RPM Range 1101-1200
- Standards CSA Certified Motor
- Application Replacement Motor for Mfr. No. 5TCL1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6TWL4DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.