1/3 HP Direct Drive Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage
- Item # 42EM85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GGS_46522
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Motor
- Motor Application OEM Replacement
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 4
- Frame Non-Standard
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Yoke
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- No. of Speeds 1
- Phase 1
- Shaft Dia. 17mm
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Body Dia. 5-9/16"
- Length Less Shaft 7-31/64"
- Overall Length 13-25/64"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 1-31/32"
- Capacitor Required Included
- Replacement For Dayton 1HLA7C
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL (1004)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.