1/2HP 316 Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump, 1-1/2 " NPT Inlet, 1-1/2" NPT Outlet
- Item # 5WXU3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5WXU3
- Catalog Page # 2697
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Amps 8.6/4.0-4.3
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Viton, Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Hz 60
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor Type Single Phase
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 21.6 psi
- Max. Head 50 ft.
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 38 to 12 gpm @ 23 to 44 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Port Rotation Single
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 16"
- Width 6-1/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 19
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5WXU7DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.