1/2 HP Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, 1" NPT Inlet, 1" NPT Outlet
- Item # 5PXY0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5PXY0
- Catalog Page # 2622
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 7.5
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Impeller Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Max. Head 46 ft.
- Max. Pressure 25 psi
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 15 to 24 gpm @ 30 to 40 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Inlet Pressure 50 psi
- Impeller Type Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Agency Compliance Motor Only CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 8-9/16"
- Length 15"
- Width 7"
- Includes Thermoplastic Garden Hose Adapters, 1" NPT x 3/4" (2 Ea.)
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 6
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 6
- Frame 56J
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.