1/2 HP Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, 3/4" Inlet, 3/4" Outlet
- Item # 33RW83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33RW83
- Catalog Page # 2622
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 8
- Hz 60
- Inlet 3/4"
- Outlet 3/4"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Type AC/DC Brush
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Nylon, Fiberglass, Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Nylon, Fiberglass
- Housing Material Polypropylene, Fiberglass
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 20 ft.
- Max. Head 118 ft.
- Max. Pressure 51 psi
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 7.90 to 14.30 gpm @ 39.30 to 65.60 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Intermittent
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 7-3/4"
- Length 13-5/8"
- Width 6-1/4"
- Includes (2) 3/4" Garden Hose Adapters, (2) Replacement Brushes
- GPH of Water @ 5 PSI 1250
- GPH of Water @ 10 PSI 1140
- GPH of Water @ 15 PSI 950
- GPH of Water @ 20 PSI 745
- GPH of Water @ 25 PSI 570
- GPH of Water @ 30 PSI 427
- GPH of Water @ 35 PSI 270
- GPH of Water @ 40 PSI 198
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 23.7
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 22.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 21.6
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 18.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 17.4
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 15.8
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 14.2
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 11.9
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 9.2
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 6.9
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 5
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.