1/2 HP Thermoplastic Deep Well Submersible Pump, 7 GPM
- Item # 3TNY2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3TNY2
- Catalog Page # 2646
- UNSPSC # 40151511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pump
- Type Deep Well Submersible
- Number of Wires 2
- GPM 7
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 230
- Amps AC 6.0
- Phase 1
- Stages 9
- GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 20 Ft @ 30 PSI 11
- GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 100 Ft @ 30 PSI 8
- GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 200 Ft @ 30 PSI 3
- GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 20 Ft @ 50 PSI 9
- GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 100 Ft @ 50 PSI 7
- Built-In Check Valve Yes
- Discharge Head Material Thermoplastic
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Discharge Port (In.) 1-1/4
- Flow Ranges (GPM) 10 - 4
- Max. Operating Temp. (F) 86
- Motor Franklin(TM)
- Pump Bearings Rubber/Ceramic
- Pump-Motor Shell Stainless Steel
- Screen Material Polyethylene
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Max. Head (Ft.) 265
- Well Capacity Low
- Recommended Tank 4MY59, 3YA56
- SF Amps 6
- Length (In.) 24-51/64
- Height (In.) 3-3/4
- Width (In.) 3-3/4
- Shut Off (PSI) 290
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, MD, and VT.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.