1/2 Pump HP Submersible Sump Pump, Vertical Switch Type, Polypropylene Base Material
- Item # 3YU59
- Mfr. Model # 3YU59
- Catalog Page # 2671
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" M
- Max Head - Pumps 35 ft.
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Base Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polyamide
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/8"
- Amps - Pumps 5.10
- Diameter 8-1/2"
- Height 11"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 4
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 8"
- Off Point 1-49/64"
- On Point 4-29/32"
- Duty Intermittent
- Bearing Type Lubricated Ball
- Mechanical Seal Buna N
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60 HZ
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3YU71DAYTON
List Price $334.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.