1/2 HP Agricultural Fan Motor,Permanent Split Capacitor,1725/1425 Nameplate RPM,115/230 Voltage
- Item # 5XPP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5XPP1BG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Farm Duty Motors Agricultural Fan Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application Hatchery/Setter Fan
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1725/1425
- Frame 48YZ
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115/230
- Full Load Amps 5.0/2.5
- Phase 1
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Band/Stud
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Finish Farm Duty Green
- Motor Thermal Protection Manual
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 1-1/2"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Length Less Shaft 7-15/16"
- Overall Length 9-7/16"
- Ins. Class B
- Capacitor Required Yes
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 73.5%
- Includes Slinger, Mounting Nuts
- Standards UL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified (258501)
- Item Agricultural Fan Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.