1/2 HP General Purpose Motor,3-Phase,1725 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 230/460,Frame 56
- Item # 31TT17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31TT17
- Catalog Page # 14
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 1.7/0.85
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 9-1/8"
- Overall Length 11-1/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E47479)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 78.2%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Includes Shaft Slinger
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Energy Aware
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Energy Aware.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.