208 to 240/480VAC Thermoplastic Centrifugal Pump, 3-Phase, 2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 5UPW4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5UPW4
- Catalog Page # 2698
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Pressure Pump Type Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Inlet Size - Pumps 2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Housing Material - Pumps Thermoplastic
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 28 psi
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 35 @ 46 ft.
- Amps 3.6-3.2/1.6
- Hz 60
- GPM @ 10 PSI 43
- GPM @ 15 PSI 41
- GPM @ 20 PSI 35
- GPM @ 25 PSI 30
- GPM @ 30 PSI 25
- GPM @ 35 PSI 19
- GPM @ 40 PSI 13
- Stages 1
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Wetted Materials Thermoplastic, SS,Viton,Carbon,Ceramic
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type Double Shielded Pre Lubricated Ball
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 90 Degrees Increments
- Agency Compliance Motor Only CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Features Stainless Steel Fasteners and Inserts
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Height 11-13/16"
- Inlet Pressure 52 psi
- Length 18-5/8"
- Max. Case Pressure 80 psi
- Max. Head 64 ft.
- Width 6-9/16"
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.