1/2 HP 24"-Dia. Direct Drive Axial Supply Ventilator, 115/230V, 1140 RPM
- Item # 4YC62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YC62
- Catalog Page # 2962
- UNSPSC # 40101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Axial Supply Ventilator
- Propeller Dia. 24"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 4569
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 4215
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3841
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 3392
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 2958
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 2422
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 23
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 23
- Voltage 115/230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Operating Amps 5.4/2.7
- Motor HP 1/2
- Max. BHP 0.50
- RPM 1140
- Max. Inlet Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Base Width 34"
- Base Length 34"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Base Top to Shroud 6-1/4"
- Overall Height 17-1/2"
- Overall Dia. 42"
- Mounting Location Roof
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Propeller Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End 5/8"
- Speed Control 48C172
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Standards AMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installation
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB80
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX42
- Recommended Damper Size 27" x 27"
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX68
- Dimension A 34"
- Dimension B 42"
- Dimension C 17-1/2"
- Dimension D 6-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.