1/150 HP Condensate Removal Pump, Medium Reservoir, 115VAC, 1/2" FNPT Discharge Size
- Item # 45LW10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45LW10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Condensate
- Reservoir Size - Pumps Medium
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- HP - Pumps 1/150
- Watts 70
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps 1/2 gal.
- Discharge Size - Pumps 1/2" FNPT
- Max. Head Range 10 ft. to 19 ft.
- Max. Head - Pumps 10 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 120 Degrees F
- Amps 1.1
- Max. Pressure 4.3 psi
- Height 4-7/16"
- Length 7-5/16"
- Width 3-3/4"
- Float Material ABS Plastic
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes 1/4" NPT Discharge Adapter Elbow, 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Safety Switch, 1/2 Gal. Tank, 20 ft. x 1/2" I.D. Vinyl Tubing
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 205
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 145
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 25
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.