1/10 HP Nickel-Plated Brass Compact Flexible Impeller Utility Pump, Intermittent
- Item # 5UXL7
- Mfr. Model # 5UXL7
- Catalog Page # 2682
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Pump
- Type Compact Flexible Impeller
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 115V
- Amps AC 1.6
- Motor Enclosure Open
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/8 ID; 3/4 OD Garden Hose
- Body Material Nickel-Plated Brass
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 5.2
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 4.43
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 3.05
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 2.3
- Max. Head (Ft.) 37.3
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 7
- Cord 6 Ft
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 140
- Impeller Buna-N
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 0.315
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 360
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head 342
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 300
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 270
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head 198
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head 90
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 48.3
- Self-Priming Yes
- RPM 5000
- Seals Buna N Radial Lip
- Bearings Ball
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Application Use to Empty Waterbeds, Drain Water Heaters or Aquariums, Pump Out Basement, Transfer Water to RV, Pump Boat Bilges, Pump Out Stock Tanks or Water Transfer. For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Length (In.) 6-3/4
- Width (In.) 4
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Includes Two Impellers, Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.