1/10 HP Compact Submersible Pump, 115V Voltage, Continuous Duty, 6 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 12U598
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12U598
- Catalog Page # 2630
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compact Submersible Pump
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 115V
- Full Load Amps 5.2
- Impeller Material Zinc alloy
- Seal Material Nitrile
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 950
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 855
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 758
- Length 6-7/8"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Height 4-7/8"
- Duty Continuous
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 333
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3400
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Overload Protection Automatic
- Port Rotation Yes
- Features Oil filled, Screened
- Includes Strainer/Filter
- Agency Compliance CSA CUS
- Cord Type 3-Conductor SJTOW, Resists Water and Oil
- Housing Material Zinc Alloy
- Inlet 3/4" GHT/Screen
- Outlet 3/4 (M)GHT
- Inlet Type 3/4" GHT/Screen
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.