1-1/2-HP Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, 52 ft. Max. Head, 3/8" Max. Dia. Solids, Cast Iron
- Item # 2ZXP5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXP5
- Catalog Page # 2637
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Self Priming Pumps Self Priming Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 1-1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 115/208 to 230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Max. Head - Pumps 52 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 28 to 73 gpm @ 45 to 25 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Max. Dia. Solids - Pumps 3/8"
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Self-Priming Yes
- Amps 13.5/7.6-6.7
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Hz 60
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 22 psi
- Max. Temp - Pumps 200 Degrees F
- Port Rotation - Pumps No
- Suction Lift - Pumps 6 ft.
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.3
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 16-45/64"
- Width 6-1/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 91
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZXP7DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.