1-1/2 HP Jet Pump Motor, Capacitor-Start, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, 56J Frame
- Item # 6K516
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6K516
- Catalog Page # 32
- UNSPSC # 26101611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Jet Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Jet Pump
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1-1/2
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Frame 56J
- Motor Shaft Rotation CCWSE
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Full Load Amps 18.2/9.2-9.1
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.30
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Threaded
- Body Dia. 6-1/2"
- Ins. Class B
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 71.6%
- Includes Dripcover Kit for Vertical Mounting
- Standards UL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified (258501)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5U173MARATHON MOTORS
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.