Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
1-1/2 HP General Purpose Farm Duty Motor,3-Phase,1755 Nameplate RPM,230/460 Voltage
- Item # 35Z917
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35Z917
- Catalog Page # 34
- UNSPSC # 26101602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 44.55 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
For use in high-torque installations, such as conveyors, silo unloaders, barn cleaners, compressors, and manure pumps, this motor is designed to be durable and powerful. The high-torque design enables it to start under heavy load conditions. A capacitor cover, gasketed conduit box, and rubber boot over the manual protector reset button help seal the motor against weather and contaminants. Shaft slinger included. The totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor design also helps keep the motor free of contamination. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor.
- Item - Farm Duty Motors General Purpose Farm Duty Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application General Purpose Farm
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1-1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1755
- Frame 143-5T/56HZT
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 4.3/2.1
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Finish Dayton Gray
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 10-5/8"
- Overall Length 13"
- Ins. Class F
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 86.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Includes Shaft Key, Shaft Slinger, Gasketed Conduit Box
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (258525)
- Item General Purpose Farm Duty Motor
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions