Utility Chisel, 12 in., TargetGuard(R)
- Item # 40JC51
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G337
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111901
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This cold utility chisel can cut any cold metal softer than the chisel itself, such as wrought iron, cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum. It can be used for shearing nuts, bolts, and rivets.
- Item Utility Chisel
- Type Guarded Flat
- Tip Size 1-1/4"
- Length 12"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Material Heat Treated High Carbon Steel
- Characteristics Precision Ground, Large Target Head Striking Area Reduces Mushrooming
- Application Shearing Nuts, Bolts, Rivets and Other Materials
- Number of Pieces 1
- Includes TargetGuard(R) to Protect Hands From Missed Hits
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions