DC Speed Control, NEMA 4/12,100/200VDC Shunt Wound Volts, 0 to 90/180VDC Voltage Output, 10 Max. Amps
- Item# 6Z388
- Mfr. Model# 530BRE
- Catalog Page# 161
- UNSPSC# 39121510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Speed Control
- Enclosure NEMA 4/12
- Max. Amps 10
- Voltage Output 0 to 90/180VDC
- Speed Range 50:1
- Rotation Reversable
- External Switches CW/CCW
- AC Input Voltage 120/240VAC
- DC Speed Control SCR
- HP @ Lower Volts 1/8 to 1
- HP @ Higher Volts 1/4 to 2
- Linear Acceleration Adjustable 0.3 to 12 sec.
- Linear Deceleration Adjustable 0.6 to 12 sec.
- Current/Torque Limit Adjustable
- Speed Regulation +/-1% with Armature Voltage Feedback, +/-0.5% with Tach Feedback
- Shunt Wound Volts 100/200VDC
- Accepts Tach Feedback Yes
- Dynamic Braking No
- IR Compensation Adjustable
- Follower Circuit No
- Mount Type Surface
- Height 10"
- Depth 4.75"
- Width 6.7"
- Operating Temp. -10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Standards cULus Recognized
- Includes Speed Potentiometer Knob
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5JJ59DC Speed Control, Chassis, 100/200VDC Shunt Wound Volts, 0 to 90/180VDC Voltage Output, 15 Max. AmpsDART CONTROLS
Price $1,240.00 / each
Item # 6Z387DC Speed Control, Chassis, 100/200VDC Shunt Wound Volts, 0 to 90/180VDC Voltage Output, 10 Max. AmpsDART CONTROLS
Price $784.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.