Electronic Potentiometer, For Use With New and Existing AC or DC Drive Systems Where Precise, Repeata
- Item# 2LHU1
- Mfr. Model# DP4
- Catalog Page# 211
- UNSPSC# 39121104
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Potentiometer
- For Use With New and Existing AC or DC Drive Systems Where Precise, Repeatable Speed Setting and Digital Readout are Desired, and Where High Vibration and Other Environmental Factors Can Cause Normal Speedpot Settings to Drift
- Input Voltage 85 to 265VAC
- Voltage Output 0 to 24VDC
- Includes Gasket Kit for NEMA 4X Panel Installation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.