White Window and Door Sealant, Silicone, 10.8 oz. Cartridge
- Item # 29RV03
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 08780
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Window and Door Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Ceramic,Fiberglass,Glass,Wood
- Sealant Base Silicone
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.8 oz.
- Sealant Properties Flexible,Mold/Mildew Resistant,Non-Flammable,Paintable,Shrink-Proof,UV Resistant
- Begins to Harden 15 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.32
- Flash Point Less Than 200 Degrees F
- VOC 28.8g/L
- For Use With Interior and Exterior Sealing Applications
- Application Interior and Exterior Sealing Applications
- Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29RV05DAP
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.