White Window Glazing Caulk, Acrylic, 10.1 oz. Cartridge
- Item # 5UFR5
- Mfr. Model # 12108
- Catalog Page # 2296
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Window Glazing Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Caulk
- For Use On Metal, Wood
- Sealant Base Acrylic
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Sealant Properties Indoor, Outdoor, Paintable
- Begins to Harden 60 min.
- Full Cure 6 days
- Performance Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 80 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.8
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- VOC 51g/L
- For Use With For Face Glazing Wood or Metal Window Frames
- Application For Face Glazing Wood or Metal Window Frames
- Meets ASTM C669-95
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.