White Siding and Window Caulk, Hybrid, 10.1 oz. Cartridge
- Item # 2PE49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00801
- Catalog Page # 2227
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Siding and Window Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Ceramic,Concrete,Glass,Masonry,Metal,Plastic,Wood
- Sealant Base Hybrid
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Sealant Properties Paintable
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Full Cure 4 hr.
- Performance Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.49
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Meets ASTM C920
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2PE48DAP
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.