Waterproof Gray RTV Silicone Sealant, 10.3 oz.
- Item # 406W24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 08012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item RTV Silicone Sealant
- Type Waterproof
- Size 10.3 oz.
- Color Gray
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 475 Degrees F
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 15 min.
- Expansion Ratio +/-25%
- Substrates Ceramic, Glass, Fiberglass, Marble, Metal, Plastic, Porcelain
- Characteristics Weather Resistant, Flexible
- Application Sealing Ducts and HVAC Applications
- Standards Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230 C Class A, TT-S-001543 A Class A, ASTM C920, Class 25, FDA Reg. No. 21 CFR 177, 2600, NSF Certified
- Includes Removable Tip
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NSF Certified (Sustainability or Environmental Standard)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NSF Certified (Sustainability or Environmental Standard).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.