Tan 28 oz. Subfloor And Deck Adhesive, 24 hr. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 2KVJ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 25117
- Catalog Page # 2229
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Family Flooring
- Materials Bonded Concrete,Drywall,Metal,Plaster,Wood
- Size 28 oz.
- Begins to Harden - Adhesives 15 min.
- Full Cure Time - Adhesives 24 hr.
- Cured Color Family Beiges
- Adhesive Color Tan
- Chemical Base Synthetic Rubber
- Application Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- VOC Content 0.40%
- Container Type - Adhesives Cartridge
- Viscosity Smooth Paste
- Container Size - Adhesives 28.00 oz.
- Shear Strength 300 to 600 psi
- Standards AFG 01, FHA UM 60, ASTM D 3498,
- Item Subfloor And Deck Adhesive
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, CT, DC, DE, GU, HI, MD, ME, NJ, NY, PA, PR, RI, and UT.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.