Solvent Wood Filler, 4 oz. Size, Natural Color, Container Type: Can
- Item# 10L512
- Mfr. Model# 21502
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solvent Wood Filler
- Size 4 oz.
- Container Type Can
- Color Natural
- VOC 250g/L
- Flash Point Less Than 20 Degrees F
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees F
- Dry Time 24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Traffic Hours 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 0.17 hr.
- Setting Time 1/4 hr.
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Adheres To Furniture, Paneling, Plywood, All Types Of Wood
- Application Use to Fill Holes In All Types Of Wood
- For Use With All Types of Wood, Wood Repair
- Characteristics Can Be Sanded, Cut, Drilled, Planed, Varnished, Painted Or Lacquered, Stained
- Yield Strength Not Specified
- Meets OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10L504DAP
Price $5.83 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.