Clear Sealant, 10.1 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 2KVH6
- Mfr. Model# 8648
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0277
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Base Silicone
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- Color Clear
- Specific Gravity 0.96
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Substrates Glass, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Wood, Brick, Metal, Drywall, Tile, Concrete
- Flash Point 212 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr. (Functional)
- Application Time 10 min.
- Application Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Characteristics Durable Watertight Seal, 7 to 14 Days for Clear Color
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Meets ASTM C920, Type 2, Grade NS, Class 25
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.