Rubber Sealant Clear 9.8 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 5A463
- Mfr. Model# 08641
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0262
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rubber Sealant
- Base Silicone
- Size 9.8 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- Color Clear
- Specific Gravity 0.96
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Substrates Ceramic, Concrete, Fiberglass, Glass, Masonry, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Wood
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 20 min.
- Application Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Characteristics Watertight, Flexible, 10-20 min. Tack Free Time, 5-10 min. Tooling Time, 7 to 14 Days for Clear Color
- VOC 28.8g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Indoor and Outdoor Use, Ideal for caulking and sealing Windows and door, Gutters and vents, Siding and trim, Molding
- Meets ASTM C719, Meets C920 Specification For Class 25
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.