Clay Siding and Window Sealant, 10.1 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 5UFR3
- Mfr. Model# 804
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0264
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Siding and Window Sealant
- Base Polymer
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- Color Clay
- Specific Gravity 1.49
- Performance Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Substrates Vinyl, Aluminum, Fiber Cement, Wood, Glass, Tile, Metal, Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Plastic, Drywall, Plaster
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 30 min.
- Application Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Characteristics Permanently Flexible, Wet Weather Washout Resistant, No Shrinkage, Sub-Zero Temperature Application, Excellent Durability, No Cracking, No Yellowing, Resists Dirt Pick-up, Excellent UV Resistance, Non-Staining Low Odor
- VOC 0.5g/L
- For Use With Siding, Trim, Windows, Doors, Gutter and Flashing, Duct and Vents, Corner and Butt Joints
- Application Siding, Trim, Windows, Doors, Gutter and Flashing, Duct and Vents, Corner and Butt Joints, Interior/Exterior Use
- Meets ASTM C920
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 2PE49DAP
Price $9.02 / each