Clay Siding and Window Sealant, 10.1 oz. Tube
- Item# 5UFR3
- Mfr. Model# 804
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0264
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Siding and Window Sealant
- Base Polymer
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color Clay
- Specific Gravity 1.49
- Performance Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Substrates Vinyl, Aluminum, Fiber Cement, Wood, Glass, Tile, Metal, Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Plastic, Drywall, Plaster
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 30 min.
- Application Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Characteristics Permanently Flexible, Wet Weather Washout Resistant, No Shrinkage, Sub-Zero Temperature Application, Excellent Durability, No Cracking, No Yellowing, Resists Dirt Pick-up, Excellent UV Resistance, Non-Staining Low Odor
- VOC 0.5g/L
- For Use With Siding, Trim, Windows, Doors, Gutter and Flashing, Duct and Vents, Corner and Butt Joints
- Application Siding, Trim, Windows, Doors, Gutter and Flashing, Duct and Vents, Corner and Butt Joints, Interior/Exterior Use
- Meets ASTM C920
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.