Gray Concrete Sealant, 10.1 oz. Tube
- Item# 1LYG9
- Mfr. Model# 18814
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Sealant
- Base Polyurethane
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color Gray
- Specific Gravity 1.4
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Substrates Adheres to Wood, Concrete, Aluminum, Glass, Metal, Vinyl, Stucco, Asphalt, Fiberglass, Masonry, Brick, Stone, Plastic
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 4 to 7 days
- Application Time 5 min.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Characteristics Forms Watertight Weatherproof Seal, Permanently Flexible, Polyurethane, 3-6 hr. Tack Free Time
- VOC 36g/L
- Application Ideal for use on Window and door perimeters, Horizontal and vertical joints, Aluminum, vinyl or fiber-cement siding, Siding corner joints, Expansion and control joints, Pre-cast panels, Fascia, Tuck pointing, Ducts, vents, skylights, Common roofing detail applications, Foundations, chimneys, Flashing, eaves, downspouts
- Meets Meets or Exceeds Federal Specification TT S 00230C, Type II, Class A and ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Certified To The NSF/ANSI Standard 61 For Potable Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.