Sealant Clear, Sealant Application: Window and Door, 10.1 oz. Size, Tube
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Base Latex
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color Clear
- Specific Gravity 1.04
- Performance Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Substrates Wood, Aluminum, Vinyl, Drywall, Metal, Glass, Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Plastic
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Application Time 30 min.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Characteristics Mildew Resistant, Paintable, Flexible, Watertight, 7 to 14 Days for Clear Color
- VOC 48.8g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Ideal for Caulking and Sealing Windows and Doors, Pipes, Siding and Trim, Moldings, Butt Joints, Tuck-Pointing, Baseboards, Vents, Corner Joints, Other Gaps and Cracks, Indoor Or Outdoor Use
- Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, TT S 00230C, C834
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5A468DAP
Price $7.64 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.