Gray Quick Plug Hydraulic Cement, 10 lb. Pail, Coverage: Not Specified
- Item # 10L517
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14090
- Catalog Page # 1458
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Hydraulic Cements
- Item Quick Plug Hydraulic Cement
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 10 lb.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage Not Specified
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range Not Specified
- Starts to Harden 3 min.
- Full Cure Time 28 days
- For Use On Surface Material Masonry
- Application Creates A Watertight Seal In 3 to 5 Minutes, Even While Water Is Flowing, Sealing Leaking Holes and Cracks
- For Use With Concrete, Masonry
- Characteristics Plug And Seal Holes In Concrete, Watertight Seal, Use While Water Is Flowing, Use As Anchoring Cement.
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.