Gray Patch and Resurfacer, 5 lb. Box, Coverage: Not Specified
- Item # 10L518
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10466
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Resurfacers
- Item Patch and Resurfacer
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 5 lb.
- Container Style Box
- Coverage Not Specified
- VOC 0.3g/L
- Flash Point Less Than 200 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range Not Specified
- Starts to Harden 15 min.
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete,Masonry,Stone,Stucco,Wood
- Application Weather-Resistant Polymer Fortified That Is Great for Walls, Steps, Sidewalks and Patios, Use to Resurface Low Areas
- For Use With Concrete, Masonry, Brick, Stone, Stucco, Wood Subfloor
- Characteristics Resists Cracking, Weather Resistant, Fast Setting, Polymer Fortified
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10L519DAP
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.