Flexible Floor Patch and Leveler, 1 gal. Size, Light Gray Color, Container Type: Pail
- Item# 10L516
- Mfr. Model# 59190
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flexible Floor Patch and Leveler
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Color Light Gray
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Temp. Range Above 40 Degrees F
- Dry Time 6 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 6 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 6 hr.
- Traffic Hours 6 hr.
- Application Time Not Specified
- Setting Time 6 hr.
- Functional Cure 6 hr.
- Adheres To Wood, Subfloor, Concrete
- Application Ideal For Filling and Leveling Surfaces Prior to The Installation Of Carpeting, Vinyl Floor Tile Or Sheeting As Well As Ceramic Tile
- For Use With Wood, Subfloor, Concrete
- Characteristics Crack Resistant, Flexible
- Yield Strength Not Specified
- Meets OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.